3. Organic sea salt all sides of the steak
4. Cover steaks in generous amounts of the highest quality olive oil & massage the oil into the steak
5. (optional) cover the steak in garden-grown, chemical-free fresh herbs
6. Keep refrigerated for 1 hour - 2 days
7. Remove from refrigerator and set on countertop until steak reaches room temperature
8. Heat highest quality fats (beef, lamb, pork, bison, water buffalo, coconut oil, butter, &/or a combination of all) in a toxin-free vessel over medium low heat until a splash of water sizzles
9. Add the room temperature steak to the sizzling oil and do not touch or move in order to create a beautiful, crispy "crust"
10. As the steak turns colors and the color moves toward the middle, turn the steak to cook on its other side.
11. When you smell a pleasing aroma (or a few minutes later) remove from the pan and let the steak rest 20 minutes.
12. Cook another steak &/or cover the steak(s) with the remaining cooking juices/fat from the pan.
13. (optional) fry fresh sage leaves in the pan for a side "dish"
14. (optional) roast bone marrow until warm and bubbly or serve as a cold "butter" as a "sauce" for the steak
15. Sprinkle finished steaks (& other optionals) with the highest quality organic finishing salts.
H E L L O ! (Heavenly) (Delicious) H A P P I N E S S