SUCCESSFUL UNDERARM STRATEGY
I was so excited to read in Sally Fallon’s book about fat that tea tree oil mixed with coconut oil can be used as deodorant. I loved this idea! I used it for several months but eventually disliked the smell. .
After more searching, I tried mixing peppermint oil with almond oil in a small container. I love this method! The aroma and the feel of the oil are delicious!
I also read that Wellness Mama sprays her transdermal therapy magnesium spray on her underarms each night as a deodorant. After several successful months now, my Successful Underarm Strategy is to include the underarms at night when I am spraying magnesium spray for transdermal therapy, then in the morning I rub the peppermint oil mixture under my arms. Every once in a while I will spray a layer of witch hazel. HELLO! HAPPINESS
1. drink daily bone broth
2. eat a nutrient-dense plant and animal diet
TOOTH ENAMEL/FRESH BREATH ROUTINE
1. remineralizing tooth powder (turmeric + activated charcoal + bentonite clay + Celtic sea salt)
2. tooth powder (baking soda + Celtic sea salt + clove oil + peppermint oil + arrowroot powder)
3. Hydrofloss gum cleaner (warm water + sea salt)
4. peppermint drop on tongue (if necessary)
5. organic clove “lozenge” (if necessary)
6. whipped body butter as lip balm