"steps you can take to help reduce your body burden [glyphosate]:
1. Stop using glyphosate/Roundup in your yard, and try to convince your neighbors to do the same. There are alternative methods to kill weeds, such as pulling them by hand or using a vinegar-soap-salt mixture.
2. Buy organic cotton clothing, organic tampons and, if you are a smoker, organic cigarettes. I hope these options will become more widely available in the future.
3. Test your water supply for glyphosate contamination. If necessary, install a reverse osmosis filter to remove it.
4. Choose only certified organic foods when you shop at the grocery store. This is possibly the most important thing you can do.[Read POISON FOODS OF NORTH AMERICA by Tony Mitra]
5. Regularly consume fermented foods, such as kimchi, apple cider vinegar, sauerkraut, kombucha and kefir.
6. Eat a lot of herbs, spices and colorful fruits and vegetables, which are rich in polyphenols and flavonoids. [turmeric]
7. Make a conscious effort to consume mineral-rich foods such as organic eggs and seafood."